Hoa Van Tran has been of counsel with Do Phu & Anh Tuan, A Professional Law Corporation since 2004. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Tran worked for the Orange County (CA) Public Defender’s offices for over ten years as an Investigate Assistant. At Do Phu & Anh Tuan, Mr. Tran primarily handles Immigration and Deportation in Immigration and Federal Courts. In addition, Mr. Tran has represented clients who have had issues with their clearance from the U.S. Department of Defense.
- Associate Degree in Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement at the Santa Ana College.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering from CSU Long Beach in 1991
- Attended the Mathematics master Programs at CSU Long Beach from 1992 to 1994
- Jurist Doctor Degree in 2004
- Served with the U.S. Army and U.S Army Reserve (1984-1997)
- Served in West Germany during the Cold War (1984-1986)
- Served in the first Gulf War in Saudi Arabia (1990-1991)
- Former Military Intelligence Officer with the US Army.
- Commissioned as a US Army Officer (ROTC) in 1994
- Member of American Immigration Law Attorney Associations (AILA).