Tuan Anh Nguyen is a managing partner for Do Phu & Anh Tuan, A Professional Law Corporation. He is responsible for personal injury, criminal defense and bankruptcy. Mr. Nguyen was an officer, First Lieutenant in the U.S. Army, Armored Division. He and Mr. Phu Do Nguyen have graduated from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, attended the same military school and received their commission as officers together.
- Undergraduate Education: California State Polytechnic University, Pomona.
- Degrees: Bachelor of Science in International Finance, Real Estate and Law, 1991.
- Law School: Western State University School of Law, California.
- Degree: Juris Doctor.
- Former U.S. Army First Lieutenant, Tank Commander.
- Served with 140th Aviation, California National Guard (1987-89)
- Served with the U.S. Army 12th Special Forces Group (1989-90)
- Served with the 2nd Squadron, 16th Calvary, Fort Knox (1993)
- Received Commision as an U.S. Army officer (ROTC), 1990.